3D printing technology is gaining popularity with its easy, fast and accurate outputs. Many 3D printing services are available which serve private sector to industrial and commercial applications. Besides this, a variety of 3D printers have made it possible to use this technology for personalized or home based applications to commercial applications. Today, 3D printers are not only used for building prototype but the actual end-user products. As the speed of printers increases, the cost of printing comes down. Here are some main industries using 3 D printing technology.
- Jewelry Industry
- Architecture and Construction Industry
- Design studios / model makers
- Architectural designs and landscapes
- Electrical appliances Companies
- Advertisers/ product development agencies