Additive Manufacture is not just an interesting way to make components: it is a tool designed to save businesses time and money.
It does this by:
- Streamlining and expediting the product to market development process
- Improving product quality through better analysis
- Reducing design and tooling costs
- Reducing the likelihood of delivering flawed designs
- Allowing manufacture of completely finished goods, one offs or low quantities
- Allowing more effective design reviews, feedback and visualisation
- Allowing more accurate checking of prototypes
- Helping re-engineer lighter and better designed versions of existing parts
- Being cost effective for design changes
- Allowing for creation of complex surfaces and geometry otherwise unmanufacturable
- Providing a great client communication tool and meeting focal point.
- To know more advantages of 3D printing visit here http://www.3digiprints.com/3D-Help/advantages-of-3d-printing.php